We accept payment by all major debit/credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover), and PayPal.
How secure is shopping? Is my data protected?
Your data will be handled confidentially and encrypted with SSL (Secure-Socket-Layer) secure server software. The encrypted information of your order, your name, address, credit card or bank details cannot be read by any third party. Credit card payments will also be verified through the 3D secure procedure.
Can I pay cash upon delivery? / Can I cc you the money personally because I do not have a credit card.
Unfortunately our operations are only limited to credit/debit card transactions via PayPal. This is to ensure our customers get their consumer protection and also our business is validated.
PayPal offers Buyer protection and favors consumers by providing a secure gateway and good refund policies. This is why we advocate using PayPal to complete your transactions here safely without credit card risks.
If you have a PayPal account, just checkout with PayPal and login to complete your purchase accordingly.
What if I don't have a PayPal Account?!
Don't worry as you do not need to own a PayPal account to pay: you may enter your credit card's data directly at PayPal and complete your payment. You don't need to register a PayPal account either.
1) MAKE SURE THE "PAY WITH DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD" OPTION IS SELECTED If your PayPal page looks as follows, just click on "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" or "Check out as a Guest".
2. ENTER YOUR CREDIT CARD'S DATA
Address, email & phone number may also be requested depending on your country. When you are done, click on "Review and Continue".
3. CLICK ON "PAY NOW"
4. CLICK ON "NO, THANKS" WHEN ASKED ABOUT CREATING A PAYPAL ACCOUNT. YOUR ORDER IS COMPLETE!
DONE! YOU WILL SHORTLY RECEIVE YOUR ORDER CONFIRMATION EMAIL TO CONFIRM YOUR PURCHASE! ENJOY SHOPPING :)
TROUBLESHOOTING PAYPAL PAYMENTS
Depending on a number of factors you could run into problems when paying at PayPal. Some common issues are:
1) I am not getting redirected to PayPal at all Your browser's PayPal cookies might be messed up; you may try deleting your cookies to fix this << Please Try This Step Very Important
2) PayPal is not accepting my credit card Please double check the data you entered at PayPal's form. If everything is correct, chances are that you actually do own a PayPal account and that your credit card is associated with that PayPal account. If this is the case, then you will only be able to pay with that card by logging into your PayPal account. If this is too much trouble, then just try paying with a different credit card.
3) I can't find a "Pay with Debit or Credit Card?" option Unfortunately, PayPal does not allow direct credit card payments in all cases. Sometimes it is because of your location, or sometimes PayPal might believe by checking your browser's cookies that you actually own a PayPal account. You might try deleting your cookies to get around this. If you are still unable to troubleshoot the cause of your paypal error, Click here to find out why
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …