- Vacuum regularly on a low-power setting to avert waste from settling into roots of the fibers. Please use a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush as it could cause damage to the pile. For finest results, vacuum from different directions, making several passes over the area
- Shedding of loose fibers might occur but will lessen over time, most shedding occurs within the first 3 months
- Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, un-dyed cloth by pressing tightly around the spill to absorb as much as you can
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight
- Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening the pile
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove
- Store your rug by carefully rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for maximum protection. Do not store or fold it in an airtight plastic bag
- Reposition or rotate your rug once every 3 months to aid in a more uniform floor surface patina and extend the life of the rug
We have three different fulfillment centers; United States, Europe, and China. After you complete your order, it takes us 24-48 hours to process your order and get it ready for the shipping center. If there is a lack of inventory from your nearest location, we will ship your order from our main fulfillment center in China where we stock a large quantity and style of the products.
We use EMS, SF-Express, China post, USPS/UPS, FedEx, DHL to ship our order based on your location and available inventory.
Normally our delivery will take 10-20 days after dispatch; However please expect 3-5 weeks of delivery (Due to COVID-19 situation).
Once the order is shipped, please allow - 24-48 hours for the tracking number to be fully updated on the post office system. Please note that your order is actually on the way and there is no delay of the package rather than the tracking number system. You can track your order by going to our Track Order page on the website.
We offer a 30-day hassle-free return policy on all products, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return of any kind. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
For any returns not involving defective/faulty products, customer will be responsible for the return shipping costs. HOFKA will be responsible for the return shipping cost involving defective/faulty products.